Interesting new book for film fans

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 17:31:07 EDT 2010

My take.  Someone at Kodak doesn't think the this technology will be
maintained much longer.  But it may have to be reproduced in the
future.  Publishing a book will widely disseminate the information, so
that it might not be lost for all time.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier New;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 I've just upgraded to Thunderbird 3.0 and the interface subtly weird.\par