PUG??

Daniel J. Matyola danmatyola at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 15:42:38 EDT 2010

Rob and Paul:

Yes, the PUG has size limitations, but then so does the Pentax Photo
Gallery.  Many members of this group still submit there, despite the
size of the images.

I really think that the PUG can serve a purpose for the list.  There
is something really satisfying about seeing a number of interesting
interpretations of the monthly theme, and that can result in good
interchanges.  I know I learned a lot.

For years, before we all got digital cameras, the PUG held the group
together.  I would like to continue the tradition.

There is still time to enter images for June, as well as July and
August.  I hope that more people will take advantage of that, and
re-energize our own little gallery.

Dan