weatherproof vs sandproof?

Christine Nielsen chris at inielsen.net
Tue Jul 27 21:32:59 EDT 2010

That's the sort of thing I'm afraid of.  So far, so good, but I'll
keep an eye on it.  Figures - we leave in ten days for vacation, and
this is my go-to walk-around lens.  So, the CLA will probably have to
wait, unless something ugly happens in the meantime.

On the bright side, I'm quite happy I left my "nice" lens at home....

-c