VESO Wentworth Falls

Rob Studdert distudio.pdml at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 20:26:37 EDT 2010

On 24/07/2010, Larry Colen <lrc at red4est.com> wrote:
> It is a lovely place.  I hope that you also got a few of those clips as stills.

Hi Larry, I sure did, I did put a bit of time into editing the set
from the week last week but I've run out of steam for the moment. I
did manage to pull off quite a decent 28 shot pano there with the K-x
too ;-)

On 24/07/2010, Cotty <cottycam at mac.com> wrote:
> What an amazing location. I'd love to play in that all day!

I'm sure you would do good too, I've done it no justice at all. When
is your tip planned down under again?

On 27/07/2010, Brian Walters <supera1000 at fastmail.fm> wrote:
> Nicely done, Rob.
>
> I hope you had time for lunch or coffee at the Conservation Hut.

Thanks Brian, late start unfortunately, though we started out at the
Conservation Hut car park it was well closed by the time we staggered
back (only did the National Pass track this trip, but I'm not too fit
currently and I had way to much kit on my back).

Cheers all!

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours