OT - Anyone got opinions on the Olympus Pen E-PL1?

Rob Studdert distudio.pdml at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 20:20:20 EDT 2010

On 28/07/2010, Miserere <miserere at gmail.com> wrote:

> During my time with the E-PL1 I carried it in my cargo pants pocket or
> jacket pocket, especially with the 17mm f/2.8 pancake; I couldn't do
> this with a K-x.

I guess that's the difference, anything that's pocketable must fit in
a regular cut jeans pocket for me and I don't often wear jackets, just
the occasional fleece. So for me even the S90 is on the boarder of
pocketable. The K-x fitted with my DA35 macro is my most luggable DSLR
kit.

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours