Adams Photos Found in Garage Sale

Bob Sullivan rf.sullivan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 13:07:14 EDT 2010

I have to say this is just ridiculous - $200 million?!!
Are there 200 million people who would pay $1 apiece to see these?
Are there 20 million who would pay $10 apiece to see these?
Are there 2 million who would pay $100 apiece to see these?
Are there 200,000 who would pay $1,000 apiece to see these?
There aren't 500,000 photographers worldwide who would pay $20 apiece
to see these.
How many Saint Ansel books are sold worldwide each year?
Something is out of kilter in this world.
I like Ansel Adams photos, but he is an old, dead white guy.
We don't need to worship at his shrine.
Regards,  Bob S.