PESO - Vinter

Toralf Lund toralf at toralf.net
Tue Jul 27 04:08:19 EDT 2010

John Coyle wrote:
> But, but - it is our winter here!

He, he, I wondered if anyone would say that. I bet you get this a lot,
people talking about summer when you have winter, and vice versa, I
mean. Let's say my photo was an attempt to create a bit of balance ;-)
> Looks cold though, and I haven't seen snow ever where I live now.

I don't think it was *that* cold, as the picture was taken quite late in
the winter. But I rather like living in a place where we really have
different seasons. If those clouds we have right now go away any time
soon, I expect the same place will be crowded with people going for a
swim to cool down a bit, or trying to get a bit of a suntan...

- Toralf