Geso 30 for 30

Cotty cottycam at mac.com
Tue Jul 27 03:59:10 EDT 2010

On 26/7/10, Larry Colen, discombobulated, unleashed:

>A couple of my friends are celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary
>today.  They asked me to do a photo shoot for the occasion, which
>happened yesterday.  Normally, I'd try to cull them down a little
>tighter than this, but 30 for 30 seemed appropriate.
>
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157624467220449/
>or if it's easier to view them
>http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157624467220449/

Good work Larry but for anyone not knowing the people involved, one pic
is all you need. This one tells the story to me instantly:

61348 but I could do with more headroom on the lady, otherwise, that's
the shot.

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/4833670394/>

--

Cheers,