Enablement

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 21:35:21 EDT 2010

When I got my new M 85/2 the focus was a bit stiff too.  Over the last
few years it's been worked enough to have that buttery feel you expect
from a fine lens.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier New;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 I've just upgraded to Thunderbird 3.0 and the interface subtly weird.\par