OT Filming Day on Youtube - TODAY

Rick Womer rwomer1004 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 17:13:09 EDT 2010

Yes.  We had some high-vacuum equipment when I worked in labs, and it occurred to me in the wee hours this morning that it was silicone vacuum grease we used on the gaskets.  A very, very small amount made a remarkable difference; it can't fill gaps, but by keeping a gasket from binding it ensures a uniform seal.

Rick