Slide copier for Pentax

Northeast Media northeastmedia at bigpond.com
Mon Jul 26 18:37:29 EDT 2010

I have a a similar device but not an Opteka for duplicating slides..

It is reasoanble but my biggest problem is the quality of my old slides -  I
guess we all have to start somewhere.

I have some examples attached to teh bottom of this article.

http://film-photography.suite101.com/article.cfm/how_to_copy_photographic_slides

One thing I found was I uses my flash to provide the light and bounced it
off a mirror to get it back in the duplicator. The diffuser on the front of
my duplicator means you need a reasonable amount of light to get a good
copy.

they might not be professional standard but for digitising family snapshots
they are good and fast.

Phil