Italian for French

David Mann dave at multisport.net.nz
Mon Jul 26 04:30:50 EDT 2010

On Jul 26, 2010, at 2:14 AM, Adam Maas wrote:

> A Masi outside Le Papillon
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mawz/4825949667/lightbox

Nice track frame.  Pity they ruined it with a flat handlebar, and I'm not big on toe-straps either.

I need to replace the drivetrain on my fixie commuter after I checked the chain-stretch the other day... and the rear cog is looking a bit "interesting" as well.  I might be treating myself to a Fyxomatosis chainring.

Interesting effect of the old film, the roll I still haven't finished in my 6x7 is probably going to exhibit that :(

Cheers,
Dave