PESO - Top Dollar

Stan Halpin stan at stans-photography.info
Sat Jul 24 22:57:27 EDT 2010

That is a beautiful car! Well shot. I would prefer a less cluttered background but know you have no control over that.
I am not among the auto cognoscenti, but believe I have seen elements of that front end (the grill shape in particular) on other cars since then. The Cobra? The rear "fins" remind me of the '58 Pontiac rear treatment, that subtle bump up from the main body panel to the top of the rear fender. I would be curious to know what those who understand Detroit design evolution have to say about this car's place in history. Was it a nice one-off, or did it in fact inspire subsequent designs?

stan