iPad

Adam Maas adam at mawz.ca
Sat Jul 24 20:24:53 EDT 2010

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 3:52 PM, Joseph McAllister <pentaxian at mac.com> wrote:

> Announced when the iPad was introduced was the Keyboard Doc.
>
> http://store.apple.com/us/product/IPAD_KBDOCK?mco=MTc0MjU1NTI
>
> Not that you'd carry it around with you out in the field, but keep it in the
> car, use it in the motel/hotel room.
>
> Also announced at rollout was a USB adaptor, and an SDHC card adaptor.
>
> I won't have one for a bit yet - no use for it that is pressing. But I think
> 18 months from now all of you will want one as Apple adds capabilities and
> costs come down on a per feature comparison of today's models.
>

> Joseph McAllister
> Pentaxian

I'm waiting for the HP unit myself. Knowing HP it'll be a hair slower,
have more storage and be 2/3rds the price. Oh, and it'll be running
webOS, which is just about the only thing that beats iOS for usability
in my experience (Android most certainly doesn't). Barring that, I'll
probably get an iPad at some point, it's simply too good of a portable
portfolio device.

--Adam