What size "low-res" online proofs?

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 11:20:07 EDT 2010

About half a megapixel in my opinion, and someone will still steel your
work and make prints, even if you emblazon a copyright notice across the
center of the image.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier New;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 I've just upgraded to Thunderbird 3.0 and the interface subtly weird.\par