Where is Lightroom hiding?

Eric Weir eeweir at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 23 19:23:16 EDT 2010

On Jul 23, 2010, at 12:20 PM, steve harley wrote:

> consider turning off Path Finder's "Smart Sorting" (in the View menu) -- i gave up on it long ago, for perhaps the same reason that had you missing something that was in plain sight

I'll check into it, Steve. Only discovered, after the responses to my initial post on this thread, how items are sorted in Path Finder, i.e., at least on my setup, applications, packages, folders, then files. I do like having folders near the top, though, rather than distributed alphabetically with files, as they are in Finder. It makes it navigating through the directory a little easier.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eeweir at bellsouth.net