Where is Lightroom hiding?

Charles Robinson charlesr at visi.com
Fri Jul 23 15:02:18 EDT 2010

On Jul 23, 2010, at 13:41, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

> Most people never read the extensive Mac OS X help that is included
> right in the standard system installation and never understand more
> than a quarter of the features included with the Finder. Sometimes it
> seems that I spend my consulting life reading people the Mac OS X help
> file that is on the system in front of their noses. ;-)

Is there a way to make Finder show you the SIZE of a file when you have a search results window open?

I would love to be able to use it to find overly-large ISO or ZIP files from my downloads and various other sources... but I can't see the file sizes until I open a NEW finder window in whatever folder contains the file.

(I figure since you seem to know quite well how it all works...)

 -Charles

Charles Robinson - charlesr at visi.com
Minneapolis, MN
http://charles.robinsontwins.org