Where is Lightroom hiding?

Eric Weir eeweir at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 22 21:53:12 EDT 2010

On Jul 22, 2010, at 8:16 PM, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

> I never use stuff like that. It makes it difficult to help other
> people when the basics of user experience in a system are changed.

That's very generous of you, Godfrey. When I moved over from Windows I just found the Finder to be counter-intuitive to my way of accessing and managing files and folders, to the point of finding it extremely frustrating. But my understanding is that it really is an enhanced Finder.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eeweir at bellsouth.net