Enablement, Pentaxland vacation photos and other stuff

Fernando fer.pdml at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 21:42:30 EDT 2010

Hey all,

After a year of asking for tripod advice I finally pulled the trigger.
I got somewhat newer versions of the legs and head: Manfrotto 055XPROB
and a Manfrotto 496RC2 head, but boy, what an upgrade from my $20
elcheapo tripod, just the experience of having a tripod of my height
is exhilarating ;-)
Expect my photos to be sharp for a difference now...

I'm already salivating after carbon fiber legs, some better heads and
a pano thingy, but this combo is a quantum leap -or feels like that
for now.

I also fought my procrastination and processed my vacation photos; I
don't feel I had much luck this time -no 2011 Pdml-book photo yet- but
some funny pictures. In Boracay the best snorkeling experience ever,
some interesting thunderstorms and other stuff. In Tokyo not so much,
but I can blame jet lag for that -only 4 jetlagged days there.

I kept it short -19 photos each album

Boracay:
slideshow: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ferand/sets/72157624548005050/show/
or all of them together
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ferand/sets/72157624548005050/

Tokyo
slideshow: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ferand/sets/72157624423201883/show/
or all of them together
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ferand/sets/72157624423201883/

Changes in my work are keeping away from the list, but I check it now
and them, hope everyone is fine.

Later

Fernando

--