Lenses again, again

Bruce Dayton bkdayton at daytonphoto.com
Thu Jul 22 20:43:24 EDT 2010

I have lots of images shot with that zoom that are excellent.  I have 2 copies of it because my oldest daughter fell in love with it.  It is highly recommended in my book.  I also have shot a fair bit with that particular 200 and it does not produce as contrasty of images.  They tend to be a bit muted.  Definitely the zoom in this case.  I can show you a bunch of images shot with it if you like.
--
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail.