LR3 change

Boris Liberman boris71 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 01:24:15 EDT 2010

In fact, there is far more annoying change in LR3 compared to LR2.

If you edit a bunch of photos (say, in the same folder) and delete one
from within the develop module, you are faced with the black/blank
screen. Further, you (well, actually your LR3) have lost the location of
the photo in the sequence so that if you go left or right you arrive to
the beginning or to the end of the strip.

Perchance I am being stooopid, and there is a proper way to do it, but I
am yet to find one.

Boris