Where is Lightroom hiding?

Godfrey DiGiorgi gdigiorgi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 19:35:45 EDT 2010

Not double-click ... click and hold.

The Finder will not launch applications from the Trash, so that isn't
a possibility. If it's running on the system, it's in some location in
the file system outside of the Trash.

Lightroom is quite simple compared to Photoshop and doesn't need to be
constantly installed and uninstalled to work out problems. Eric just
needs to find where the .app file bundle has gotten to and drop it
back into the Applications directory. I see more problems and errors
created by the obsessive uinstall/reinstall stuff than I see cures.

--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com