Where is Lightroom hiding?

steve harley pdml at paper-ape.com
Wed Jul 21 19:23:12 EDT 2010

On 2010-07-21 16:25 , Eric Weir wrote:
> Should I uninstall and redo the install? I have an application that will clean out all the files associated with the original application.

first try double-clicking a catalog file as Godfrey suggested; also
check for the application in the Trash; if you have indeed somehow wiped
Lightroom off your computer, i would try to run the uninstall before
reinstalling -- Adobe does very messy installations; given that you have
a trial activation, you may have trouble after reinstalling either way