GESO - Revanent Club - Loene Carmen, Myth and Tropics, Leroy MacQueen and the Gussets

Derby Chang derbyc at
Wed Jul 21 18:14:51 EDT 2010

Went down to the Oxford Art Factory last night for some tunes.

As an experiment, I took along the GF1 stormtrooper as well as the FA85,
who make a very odd couple. I don't think I'll be using the GF1 for band
shots any more. Nothing wrong with the image quality, which is pretty
good. But the LCD and the EVF are near-useless. It's very hard to pick
the moment when watching stop motion video, so it was mostly
press-and-pray. Face rec is surprisingly useful, however. Who would have
thought it.

derbyc at