Peso: NYC mailbox

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 14:53:26 EDT 2010

Interesting.  I think it's a viral advertisement for the blog spray
painted on the mailbox.  The alternate title would fit better, I just
visited the blog, and Funny?  Not so much.  Maybe if I were doing drugs.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier New;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 I've just upgraded to Thunderbird 3.0 and the interface subtly weird.\par