PESO - A Tasty Morsel

frank theriault knarftheriault at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 07:30:40 EDT 2010

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 8:29 AM, P. J. Alling
<webstertwentysix at gmail.com> wrote:

>>  I like beavers but I've never seen a real one up close ;-)
>
> Mark!
>
> (I worked very hard to not phrase my response to look anything like this...)

Yes, I'm quite proud of myself for ~not~ using juvenile tltles for
these.  So far so good.

I'm glad you all liked this one.  I think that in fact I did pick the
best one to show first.  I've got maybe two more I'll show when I get
the chance in a day or two - I'll put them together in a little GESO -
and that'll be it for the beavers for now.  At least until I see them
again.

Thanks for all the kind comments.  Glad you all liked this one.  And
thanks to all who looked and didn't comment.

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson