LR3 change

Bob W pdml at web-options.com
Wed Jul 21 04:48:12 EDT 2010

> FM for you, sir: http://forums.adobe.com/message/2885022
>
> I've another problem, which is not a problem really, but just an
annoyance.
> About every second time I run the sucker it crashes. I re-run it and it
comes
> up like a charm. It used to be this way with 2.7 but it was like every
twentieth
> time, not every second time...
>
> Boris

it's possible that the new version has acquired enough extra bloat to make
your machine too weak to run it. I had similar problems with a version of
2.x for a while, although they may have been exacerbated by possible
hardware issues on the computer I was using. I've since bought another
computer dedicated to LR, and it runs very nicely.