Eneloops again and again

Boris Liberman boris71 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 03:20:30 EDT 2010

Joseph, could you please tell how do you measure the power level of the
batteries.

I've a pack of eneloops and a pack of recyko's that I use in my flash.
They never gave me any headache except when I almost used them up and
forgot to recharge them. But I'd like to look at these measures that you
describe myself.

Thanks.

Boris