PESO: Monaco II

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 10:59:26 EDT 2010

On 7/20/2010 7:29 AM, Ralf R. Radermacher wrote:
> Rob Studdert<distudio.pdml at gmail.com>  wrote:
>

>> I think this one grows on me the more that I study it, nicely done as
>> always Ralf.
>>
> Oh, that nothing. Have a look at the full-size image, if you like:
>
> http://rapidshare.com/files/407967926/D-10-04137_c.png.html
>
> Ralf

That is probably the most annoying file sharing site.  Not only do I not
want to subscribe, I have the urge to nuke their home office then
personally hunt down the survivors...

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier New;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 I've just upgraded to Thunderbird 3.0 and the interface subtly weird.\par