PESO -- Thank you for not smoking

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 20:07:53 EDT 2010

I was out shooting some record shots for a proposed redevelopment
project, (and testing my newly repaired A*300mm f4.0), when I came
across this scene.

This isn't fair, it probably isn't nice, but then nobody who's gotten to
know me ever accused me of being fair, or nice...

There are a number of things you shouldn't do in public.  Using a cell
phone is one of them...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20%20thankyoufornotsmoking.html

Equipment:  Pentax K20D w/smc Pentax A*300mm f4.0.

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier New;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 I've just upgraded to Thunderbird 3.0 and the interface subtly weird.\par