Full Geso of plowing demo shots

David J Brooks pentkon52 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 10:12:35 EDT 2010

On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 7:25 PM, Eric Weir <eeweir at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> On Jul 18, 2010, at 6:04 PM, David J Brooks wrote:
>
>> Yes all of the participants are full time farmers. Some of these guys
>> are in there 90's and still handle horse etc.
>
> But do they farm with horses? I thought I saw at least one Amish guy in your photos. Probably he farms with horses. I was curious if there were any other.

Sorry Eric, i misunderstood you i think.

Not that I know of.

This group travels all over to find the old equipment, restore it and
try their hand at it.
The "old boys" show up to tell 'em what they are doing wrong.:-)
They also have old engines that they display along with the farm
equipment at the local fairs.

Dave