2 new cameras in Photokina

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 08:46:30 EDT 2010

Finally some rumors to stimulate discussion.  Oh, hell who'm I kidding,
old news really, just from a new source.  The only thing I see as
different is I expected a K-7 replacement.  I think Pentax has been
selling a lot of K-x cameras but not a lot of K-7 cameras.  I expect the
new, (K-5?), was originally slated to replace the K-7 and will when K-7
camera stocks are sold out. So I guess I'm predicting deep discounts on
the K-7.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier New;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 I've just upgraded to Thunderbird 3.0 and the interface subtly weird.\par