PESO Goulds

Christine Aguila caguila at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 18 23:48:14 EDT 2010

That's an excellent pano and of a very worthy subject, Rob.  I like this
very much.  Used bookshops are disappearing for all sorts of reasons; good
to see there's some still around. Chicago used to have so many fun used
bookshops.  We, of course, still have some, but not like the old days.
Cheers, Christine