More Peso's Plowing demo

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 16:05:11 EDT 2010

On 7/18/2010 3:53 PM, eckinator wrote:
> 2010/7/18 Eric Weir<eeweir at bellsouth.net>:
>
>> In Central Illinois, where I'm from, 500 acres would be considered small, and possibly not of sufficient size to provide a decent income to a family.
>>
> is there too much supply, too little demand, too much price pressure
> or what is the reason for this?

We produce a lot of food.  Feed large parts of the world and ourselves
for less money than most anyone else.  Most people think this is a good
thing.  However for a farmer to make enough money selling food, they
have to produce a lot of food.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier New;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 I've just upgraded to Thunderbird 3.0 and the interface subtly weird.\par