OT PESOs - Hip-Hugging Boyfried and "Oh No"

Richard D Bush rbushidioglot at comcast.net
Sun Jul 18 13:53:41 EDT 2010

Bob,

He well might be the bass player. He's holding her like he's ready to
pizzicato her.

Here is my favorite composer of modern tango music....Astor Piazzolla,
who is playing the bandonian on this version of Adios Nonino:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCmP4bEJfOg&feature=related

Enjoy.

Richard Bush
a Pentax guy since 1967

On Jul 18, 2010, at 10:21 AM, Bob W wrote:

> Because I know there are a few bike-heads on this group, a bike
> picture
>
> http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/10/10_07/10_07_ohno/01.htm
>
> and part of my sporadic boyfriend series
>
> http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/10/10_07/10_07_hiphugging/01.htm

call me psychic, but I think he's a double-bass player in a tango band.

--
PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
PDML at pdml.net