On pun and fun

Anthony Farr farranthony at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 05:09:13 EDT 2010

merriam-webster.com and urbandictionary.com both give definitions for
"punny".  A google search gives many hits on the word, so the evidence
is there that, whether or not it's a traditionally legitimate word,
common usage will eventually drive it into universal acceptance.  The
important thing is that if you use the word right now your readers
will understand your meaning.

regards, Anthony

   "Of what use is lens and light
    to those who lack in mind and sight"