PESO -- Duck, Duck, GOOSE?

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 01:37:46 EDT 2010

Well some time ago I posted a shot that I considered something of a
failure.  I was watching the scene that I wanted to capture come
together in the viewfinder, when a bystander leaned into the shot,
realized what he had done, and said "Sorry".  Well something similar
happened again. But this time the culprit was one of Frank's "Friends".

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20%20duckduckgoose.html

Equipment:  Pentax K20D w/smc Pentax FA 28-200 f3.8~5.6.

OK, if it weren't for the title I probably wouldn't have bothered to
post it.

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier New;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 I've just upgraded to Thunderbird 3.0 and the interface subtly weird.\par