iPad

Cotty cottycam at mac.com
Sat Jul 17 19:40:05 EDT 2010

On 17/7/10, Igor Roshchin, discombobulated, unleashed:

>It's rather interesting that it was this past week that I got my hands
>on a demo iPad for about 4 days. My impression was that it looked
>and felt cool, but mostly useless.

One of my clients has one, and so I've had a play, and we even used it
as a prompting device under the camera lens while doing PTC's for her
suite of wedding planning apps.

Not that I can afford one but I would definitely have one, mainly for
showing clients projects and showreels etc. I tried writing emails and
it does work, but I love a normal 'physical' keyboard first and
foremost. Web browsing was excellent. Couldn't think of any other uses
for it though.

--

Cheers,
  Cotty