iPad

Toine toine at repiuk.nl
Sat Jul 17 10:42:12 EDT 2010

It's no alternative for a notebook as an image tank. You can't
transfer images from you SD card to the device. As an image viewer
it's amazing the screen is simply beautiful.
For a photog it could be the perfect portfolio tool on the road.
For a non photog it's a blowup smartphone without voice calling and an
amazing web tablet. The touch interface works very well.

If I have time I'll write a longer report.