SoFoBoMo (and GESO) - Macquarie's Towns

Brian Walters supera1000 at fastmail.fm
Sat Jul 17 07:22:26 EDT 2010

On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 09:16 +1000, "Pete McIntosh" <petergly at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Don't know how I missed these before. Excellent collection, Brian!
>
> I'm familiar with many of these places too, but it's great to see them
> captured this way.
>
> Regards,
>
> Pete Mac

Thanks, Pete.  I thought I knew the area pretty well too, but it's
surprising what exists close to home when you go looking.  The biggest
challenge was forcing myself to get out of bed early on Wed 30 June
which turned out to be the coldest morning in over 60 years....

Cheers

Brian
Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia