Peso Anno sensei bowing

Brian Walters supera1000 at fastmail.fm
Sat Jul 17 07:13:13 EDT 2010

On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 02:12 -0700, "Larry Colen" <lrc at red4est.com> wrote:
> Our dojo had the honor of having Anno Sensei (an 8th degree black belt)
> teach a class at our dojo last Tuesday.
>
> I was asked for a print of this one, so somebody likes it, maybe you will
> too:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/4794057200/in/set-72157624369494951/

Yes - good tone on that one and a pleasing composition, but without your
explanation I probably would have struggled to understand what was
happening.

Maybe a slightly tighter crop would help outsiders understand the image
a little better by making the figure larger in the frame (and also
losing the two heads at the bottom).

Cheers

Brian
Brian Walters