Peso Anno sensei bowing

Brian Walters supera1000 at
Sat Jul 17 07:13:13 EDT 2010

On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 02:12 -0700, "Larry Colen" <lrc at> wrote:
> Our dojo had the honor of having Anno Sensei (an 8th degree black belt)
> teach a class at our dojo last Tuesday.
> I was asked for a print of this one, so somebody likes it, maybe you will
> too:

Yes - good tone on that one and a pleasing composition, but without your
explanation I probably would have struggled to understand what was

Maybe a slightly tighter crop would help outsiders understand the image
a little better by making the figure larger in the frame (and also
losing the two heads at the bottom).

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia

-- - Same, same, but different...