This changes everything.

Michael Hamilton mhpdml at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 17:36:56 EDT 2010

You may not remember me, but I am returning to this list. My
photography has taken a back seat to a few things recently, but my
inspiration seems to be returning. I just traded a FA43 for a DA*
16-50 (waiting for it to arrive). It's my first zoom lens in ages.
(Currently using K-7, DA14, DA21 and soon the new DA*)

My wife recently gave birth to our first daughter on June 19,
Charlotte Elan Crocker Hamilton.  While the photos are not all with a
Pentax camera (mostly Panasonic LX3), here is a small gallery of her
first few days at the hospital.

This changes everything.

http://www.michaelhamilton.ca/Charlotte

Thanks for looking.