OT: Pun warning!

Ann Sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Thu Jul 15 12:22:30 EDT 2010

      1. The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir
Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
 > > 2. I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it
turned out to be an optical Aleutian .
 > > 3. She was only a whiskey maker, but he loved her still.
 > > 4. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class, because
it was a weapon of math disruption.
 > > 5. No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be
stationery.
 > > 6. A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for
littering.
 > > 7. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in
Linoleum Blownapart.
 > > 8. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.
 > > 9. A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are
looking into it.
 > > 10. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
 > > 11. Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One hat
said to the other: 'You stay here; I'll go on a head.'
 > > 12. I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.
 > > 14. A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center said: 'Keep off the
Grass.'
 > > 15. The short fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small
medium at large.
 > > 16. The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a
seasoned veteran.
 > > 17. A backward poet writes inverse.
 > > 18. In a democracy, it's your vote that counts. In feudalism, it's
your count that votes.
 > > 19. When cannibals ate a missionary, they got a taste of religion

a friend who knows my sense of humor sent me these  - enjoy
(apologies to those who ahve seen them already elsewhere)

ann