OT: Textures of Time: A Vanishing America Told in Pictures

Daniel J. Matyola danmatyola at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 09:36:41 EDT 2010

Definitely NOT my photo!  [That's why it is an "OT:" post.]

This is a series about a REAL photographer who decided to document
classic American structures that are rapidly disappearing.  The
article contains a number of fine images of very interesting
buildings.  I found it fascinating, and thought others would as well.

Dan