PESO #31 - Dialog with the artist

Igor Roshchin str at komkon.org
Wed Jul 14 18:45:48 EDT 2010

Boris,

While I usually like most of your photos (even though I don't
always right my comments), - e.g. the previous series with mimes was
lovely, - this photo doesn't strike me as something special.
It lacks something for a proper impact.

I am not 100% sure what contributes to that. I suspect it's
a combination of 1) busy background, and
2) "V" -shape of the line of the (desired) attention.
Or, - it might be just that thingie in the foreground. - I can see
that if I cut it out at the bottom (to make it a square or almost
square) - along the lowest part of the rope, - it becomes a much
stronger photo.

Just my 2 agorots. ;-)

Cheers,

Igor