GESO- sort of: more film photos...

Christine Aguila caguila at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 14 11:12:55 EDT 2010

Another interesting story and set of photos, Bong.  When we first moved into
our neighborhood 12 years ago, we had a lot of power outages and would be
without lights for a few hours.  We haven't had any in a long, long time,
but I don't know of any famous person with power and influence having moved
into the neighborhood.  :-).  Glad the power is back on by you.  Cheers,
Christine