Pentax-A SMC 28mm f/2.8 F2.8

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 00:41:25 EDT 2010

When I was looking into buying one a couple of years ago, they were
going for between $70 and $90 on ebay.  I decided not to go for one as I
was actually using the 43mm limited as a longish normal, kind of like a
58mm on 24x36mmm format.  f2.8 wasn't really fast enough for a normal
lens anyway.  The 28mm f2.0 was much more appealing, but then they tend
to go for $400-$600 depending on flavor and condition.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier New;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 I've just upgraded to Thunderbird 3.0 and the interface subtly weird.\par