Pentax-A SMC 28mm f/2.8 F2.8

J.C. O'Connell hifisapi at gate.net
Tue Jul 13 19:09:44 EDT 2010

The so called "K series" lenses were the first batch of
lenses with the K bayonet. They are marked "SMC Pentax"
without any suffix. When the later M series lenses came
out they were labelled "smc pentax -M" and so forth
with the -A -F -FA -DA suffix.
--
J.C. O'Connell (mailto:hifisapi at gate.net)
Join the CD PLAYER & DISC Discussions :