Managing image files

Eric Weir eeweir at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 13 15:39:41 EDT 2010

On Jul 13, 2010, at 3:33 PM, paul stenquist wrote:

> I'm not sure if Elements has file management capability. Newer versions may come with Bridge, which is Adobe's across-the-board file manager..

I've got Bridge.

> If not, organizing your files is fairly simple, since your camera will number them sequentially. All you really have to do is arrange them in folders with key word descriptions.

My inclination would be to view the images, select those I want to keep, assign names when appropriate, and then file them in folders with names that have meaning to me, e.g., associated with the occasion around which the images were created. Sounds like that might not be advised?

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eeweir at bellsouth.net