Managing image files

Eric Weir eeweir at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 13 15:19:35 EDT 2010

On Jul 13, 2010, at 3:12 PM, paul stenquist wrote:

> If your volume of work is going to be moderate, you can get a good start on things with Elements, providing its recent enough to allow for conversion of your camera's RAW files. (I'm guessing from your previous messages that you already have that software.)

Thanks, Paul. Most likely, that's me. [1] Does Elements have basic file management capabilities? [Better than IPhoto?] [2] If go ahead and start using Elements, since I have it, will I be able to access the original unedited image and the work I've done on it from Lightroom?

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eeweir at bellsouth.net