SMC Pentax-A* Macro 1:4 200mm ED

eckinator eckinator at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 13:29:08 EDT 2010

Bids are picking up now, it passed the € 1,000 mark this afternoon.
Oddly enough, fotoMagazin lists its market value at € 559. Highest
sale on eBay Germany ever of this lens was € 2.811. This is scary...
if only there was a way of knowing which lenses will turn out to be
such a great investement...
Too bad
Ecke